Tuesday 9 February 2010

On the road to recovery

Just got off the phone. The person I spoke to said the saddest thing. I was discussing how I believed life should be an adventure, Happiness is something you have to take risks for. That sometimes to be unstable and occasionally reckless means you get the taste of a life that takes your breath away, that makes you burst with excitement or express cries of absolute Joy. To this they replied that life is not about adventure, its about working hard, about being sensible and reliable. This seems to say to me that being complacent is okay.. I feel so frustrated sometimes. I want to live a life for God, I know I'm going to do alot wrong, hurt people and probably screw up daily. But I won't stand still anymore. I must not forget to live...

1 comment:

  1. Life is an adventure. Discovery, love, everything. Every second of day or night of your life is an adventure.

    ReplyDelete